Subject: Re: [chairs] Ballot results

Norm, after a few guesses at a public URL for this ballot, I arrived at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=939

Ideally, there would be a link to closed TC ballots from the TC's
public page, in the purple box with Charter, IPR, FAQ, Email, etc.
But I can't find a public URL that results in a list of ballots.  I
would have expected something like
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?wg_abbrev=docbook
to work, but it does not.  I'll file a change request with
support@oasis-open.org to see if the Kavi hackers can come up with
a solution.

(Well, ideally Kavi wouldn't have 2 different URLs for the same
resource, but that's already a well-known issue.)

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
OASIS Technical Advisory Board Co-Chair
Sun Microsystems SOA & Business Integration
Standards & Product Strategy
+1 (626)471-6311, Sun x61311, US-Pacific TZ

Thus spoke Norman Walsh (ndw@nwalsh.com) on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 05:08:29PM -0500: