Subject: RE: [chairs] Membership for open source implementers

Sorry for not spelling it out - all the IP disclosure rules would still
apply to such a member.

And I haven't looked at the membership rules recently - it does appear that
the invited expert provision is gone!

In any case, all I was proposing was that the open source implementer could
be *invited* to participate, cost-free, with all the requirements and
obligations that would to apply to an individual member.

	-Gabe