Subject: Re: [chairs] Membership for open source implementers

> Another thing that OASIS could do - in addition - is to offer a small
> set of Open Source foundations, such as Apache, free membership.

a couple of years ago the OASIS board had at least one conference call
with several open source folks -- i am sure we can dig up the list if it
matters -- and at the time one of our big members offered to pay for
something like up to 10 individual memberships so that open source
people could join TCs.  No one took us up on this.

bob