Subject: Re: [chairs] Your feedback requested

Ken, a chairs info page is a great idea. The closest thing right now
is the TC Admin home page at
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin but it is not focused
exclusively on chairs.

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen