Subject: Re: [chairs] Problems with pranksters on TC calls

Actually, I don't think that is the case. I checked public calendars on the main OASIS web site and the details of the event are visible.

I agree that (for now) the safest course of action is to circulate the pass codes via bcc email and then send an email to the public list saying that you have circulated the information and that anyone who did not receive it should contact you directly. That keeps your key information transparent (we are meeting, we are discussing these topics) without opening the door to people with nothing better to do than cause trouble.

Adrian, I agree with you completely - it is sad that we even have to go through this sort of thing...

/chet

The calendar is safe I think just don't email the calendar updates to the list : un select " Send Email Notifications" when you mod/update a calender entry.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393