Subject: Fwd: [TC Admin] Change in freeconferencecalls.com dial-in number

TC Chairs - In case any of you are using freeconferencecalls.com, I pass along Hal Lockhart's alert. Our thanks to Hal for letting us know.Â

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hal Lockhart <harold.w.lochhart@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 5:34 PM
To: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Cc: William Parducci <bill@parducci.net>

On the XACML call today we discovered that freeconfrencecalls.com has changed their main dial-in number from 712-775-7031 to 267-807-9601.

When you call in, they tell you it has changed, but let you type in the conference id. However, if you do so, they drop you after 30 sec or a min. In short, it's better to know in advance rather than just as your meeting is starting.

I don't know if other TCs use this service, but you might want to send a general warning to the chairs list.

Hal & Bill

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward