Subject: We are having problems with TC Admin JIRA tickets being opened

Please share this with your team members as necessary.Â

We've had several instances recently where people have opened support requests using the forms atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/project-administration-support-requests/ but the request has failed to open a JIRA ticket for us. I'm working with our IT support to get this fixed. It appears to be related to problems we've encountered more generally with gmail treating OASIS emails as spam.Â

If you or any of your team have sent us a request, you should see a ticket opened here:Âhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TCADMIN%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Resolved)%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

If you don't see the ticket appear after a few minutes, please don't hesitate to notify me. The tickets themselves are filling out correctly and I can create the ticket using the information you entered.Â

Apologies for this annoying glitch. I hope to have it fixed soon.Â

Best,Â

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign