Subject: OASIS seeks a new Executive Director

Greetings all project Chairs,Â

I learned yesterday that the news that OASIS is seeking a new Executive Director didn't get out as widely as we'd thought. Please forgive this extra email if you are already aware of it but this search is key to OASIS's ability to support you and your communities in the years ahead. Please feel free to share this around as you see fit.Â

The ED role is crucial to ensuring that OASIS meets the needs of your community. Working with the Board and staff, the ED develops the strategy and tactics for growing OASIS communities, attracting new ones, and ensuring that the business runs efficiently and your membership dues are spent wisely.Â

The job description can be found atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/jobs/executive-director-job-description-2022/. Thanks for sharing it with interested parties and feel free to put anyone who wants to know more in touch with me.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ

--

ChetÂEnsign