Subject: Your annual change of the clock heads up

Yikes! It is that time of year again! Not Halloween although the 2 are eerily close this year. No, I mean that annual fall ritual of turning your clocks back one complete turn of the dial (at least, for those of us who still have those things called 'clocks' in the house) before you go to bed on Saturday, and then spending the following week sorting out when you *really* have to show up for meetings until we all get settled down to watching the sun set at a seasonal affective disorder-inducing time. Â
This year, Europe ends Daylight Savings Time at 2:00 AM Sunday, October 30. (Yes - this weekend.)

The US rolls back on November 6th.

So you have a week of double-checking meeting schedules.Â

Enjoy!

/chetÂÂ

--

ChetÂEnsign