Subject: Already? Yes - Daylight Savings Time is back

Please share with your project teams as appropriate.

Seems like only yesterday we had to pull out the owners manual and re-learn how to set our dashboard clocks back an hour. And now, we have to do it again.Â

The North America starts daylight savings time this coming Sunday, March 12, at 2:00 AM. Much of Europe starts 2 weeks later on Sunday, March 26, at 1:00 AM. To see if you are affected, check your local listings.Â

So, if you are leading a project with folks from opposite sides of the oceans, check your calendars to see when your meetings are actually scheduled. One way or another, someone is going to be off by an hour.Â

Best,Â

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign