ciq-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: metek@touchtonecorp.com

Hello Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask you a few questions about the xCRL standard:

1) Is this standard gathering wide industry support? I searched for "xCRL" on the websites of CRM vendors such as Siebel and PeopleSoft but did not find any matches. Do you know CRM products that support xCRL?

2) Is xCRL being maintained and enhanced currently? Are there plans to release a new version in the future?

3) What is the relationship between xCRL and ebXML?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Mete Kural
Touchtone Corporation