ciq-comment message

Subject: RE: [ciq-comment] Re: FW: Re: Country/State of registration foranorganization

Hi Eric,
Yes and party type here is organisation.

Regards,
Ram
-original message-
Subject: [ciq-comment] Re: FW: Re: Country/State of registration for an
 organization
From: "ericdes" <eric@vcardprocessor.com>
Date: 11/10/2010 09:08

Hi Ram,

Thank you for your answer.

Do you mean I would do something in these lines?

       <a:AdministrativeArea a:Type="State">
         Delaware
       </a:AdministrationArea>
       <a:Country>USA</a:Country>
     ..... (other types of addresses)

Eric.

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Customer Information Quality (CIQ) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: ciq-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org