ciq message

Subject: FW: Final OASIS TC Meeting Schedule Schedule for XML 2000,Washington DC

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 4:46 PM
To: James Tauber (E-mail); Jon Bosak (E-mail); Karl Best (E-mail); Ken
Holman (E-mail); Lee Buck (E-mail); Lynne Rosenthal (E-mail); Mark Skall
(E-mail); Mary Brady (E-mail); Norbert H. Mikula (E-mail); Norman Walsh
(E-mail); Ram Kumar (E-mail); Vincent Buller (E-mail)
Subject: Final OASIS TC Meeting Schedule Schedule for XML 2000,
Washington DC

Greetings Chairs and interested parties,

The Schedule for OASIS Technical Committee and Discussion Group meetings is
current as follows:

DocBook  - Wednesday Morning, All day Thursday in  Suite 8212, in the Park
Tower.

Registry & Repository - All day Tuesday  in Suite 8212, in the Park Tower.

CIQ - Wednesday  1pm to 9 pm in Suite 8212, in the Park Tower.

XSLT Wednesday 6:30pm to 8 pm. Committee meeting. Public invited 8-10 pm.
Room TBA

I will be publicly announcing these meetings, with your email addresses as
point of contact for further information

PLEASE NOTE:  We will be having a reception for all members and public
Wednesday night-the only night the space is avaiable.  This will feature
info on the OASIS TC process and how to participate! -- A natural lead-in to
Ken's public meeting and the continuation of Ram's meeting.  It will be at
7pm, when the expo floor closes, until 8pm.  I know this conflicts somewhat
with Ken's and Ram's schedule but it is a great opportunity to illustrate
your committee work to the public.  If anyone wants a public meeting to
follow the Reception as well, I still have one room available.

Additionally, I have a meeting room all day Monday and 3 rooms available
Tuesday and Thursday evening.  Let me know if you have plans for public or
private meetings that will use this available space.

Best Regards

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager

OASIS