ciq message

Subject: AND GlobalAddress submission

Hello all,

AND has submitted its Global Address definition in XML for inclusion in the
OASIS CIQ initiative. This definition has a substantial history within the
company, and has been field-tested extensively with data from 36 countries.

You may download it at:
http://www.and.com/standards/repository.html

We distribute this information under the Terms of Use that are also on the
site - you are bound by its terms, *unless* of course you are downloading it
for use within OASIS (and CIQ more specifically) in which case you will be
downloading our contribution to OASIS. Such contribution is governed by the
OASIS Policy on IPR
(http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.shtml, section
OASIS.IPR.3.1. All Contributions). In my own laymen's terms this means we
can take the GlobalAddress definition and include it in our CIQ
developments.

Looking forward to see many of you next week,

Kind regards,
Vincent

Vincent Buller
AND Data Solutions B.V.