ciq message

Subject: re: Customer Relationships language: Your views please

Message text written by Ram Kumar

I am wondering whether we can have xCRL as a separate language as defined,
under
CIQ, or whether this language should be integrated as part of xCIL.

Any ideas?

Ram<

Separate but related please.

Also - if we do this - then we can donate this to ebXML as well -
as there is a strong need for this in both Registry Security and
ebXML CPA definition and roles.  May also fit in UDDI.

Let's pull this over and then work with Karl to do a news release
to OASIS members and ebTWG on this.

Thanks, DW.