ciq message

Subject: [ciq] RE: CIQ and CPE collaboration

Linda

Have you decided the time and date of our meeting at XML 2001?
Please let me know. Our committee meets on Thursday at 12:15pm
in Asia 4 Room at the XML 2001 conference. We have the room booked
for the rest of the afternoon. We have a meeting with another TC
at 3:00pm. How about 4:30pm? Please let me know. If this is not
convenient, please let me know a time and date.

BTW, I will not be in Sydney on 5th November. However, I can arrange
one of my colleagues to meet you and have a chat with you when you are
down here. What do you think?

Regards

Ram