ciq message

Subject: [ciq] RE: [cpexchange-wg] Moving into monitor only mode

Hi Linda

Thanks for your e-mail.

I know the work done by the GCA group on address standards. The major
difference between their work and ours is that they concentrate on developing
a standard specifically for postal services. We have developed a standard
that is application independent. We will be keen to meet Joe. 3:30pm slot
on 13 December will be fine to meet. This will give us an opportunity to see
how the two groups can collaborate.

BTW, who is PRISM group and what do they do?

Regards

Ram

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> >>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> >><http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >
> >++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >
> >President and CEO, L. A. Burman Associates Inc.
> >Founder, PRISM Working Group
> >Co-author, Mastering XML
> >
> >23 Hambly Ave.
> >Suite 300
> >Toronto, ON M4E 2R5
> >linda@laburman.com
> >phone   416 699-7198
> >fax     416 699-1178

> >++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >
> >President and CEO, L. A. Burman Associates Inc.
> >Founder, PRISM Working Group
> >Co-author, Mastering XML
> >
> >23 Hambly Ave.
> >Suite 300
> >Toronto, ON M4E 2R5
> >linda@laburman.com
> >phone   416 699-7198
> >fax     416 699-1178

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:	+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/