ciq message

Subject: [ciq] VOTING RESULTS

Hi all

Regarding accepting CRML as a Committee Specifications, the following two
voting questions were
asked to the CIQ TC.

CIQ TC MEMBER E-MAIL VOTING TO ACCEPT CRML AS A CIQ TC SPECIFICATION

Name:

1. Accept CRML as a CIQ TC Specification  (Agree / Disagree)

2. Accept to change the name of CRML to xCRL  ( Agree / Disagree)

The results are:

1. Agree: 5
    Disagree: 0
    Absent: 1

2. Agree: 5
    Disagree: 0
    Absent: 1

I will update the web site today with the new specs. and OASIS will release
a press release about this soon.

Regards

Ram

Ram Kumar
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
Australia

"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"

Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
Mobile       : +61 412758025