ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Re: CIQ and UBL

Tim and Jon

You can pass on any documents that you see could be reviewed by
the CIQ TC and our committee willo do its best to review it and get
back to you to meet your deadlines.

With kind regards

Ram

> as a follow up on this,  the Libraryr Content team are currently
> reviewing our first set of entity definitions (BIEs in ebXML talk). the
> structure we are using as our test case is the concept of 'Party', which
> (deliberately) covers the scope of the CIQ work.
>
> we should be able to pass this on to the CIQ team (informally) sometime
> before the end of February.  This may prepare them for the full PO
> document when  it arrives.  As our work is based on the xCBL 3.0 there
> will be plenty of things we shall need to work out with CIQ before we go
> for the first full document.
>
> Jon Bosak wrote:
>
> >Hello Ram,
> >
> >You'll recall that we decided to have the CIQ TC review the UBL
> >address spec as soon as it was ready for a first exposure.  The
> >UBL Library Content SC is aiming to have the first draft of
> >Purchase Order out for review on 3/11.  We're trying to coordinate
> >the initial reviews around that date, and of course CIQ should be
> >one of the more important ones.  Do you think that your TC can be
> >ready to accept the P.O. schema at that time and get comments back
> >into the UBL TC by the end of March?
> >
> >Forgive me if this duplicates communications you may be having
> >with Tim McGrath -- I'm trying to prepare for review scheduling
> >next week.
> >
> >Best regards,
> >
> >Jon
> >
> >.
> >

> --
> regards
> tim mcgrath
> fremantle  western australia 6160
> phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:	+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/