ciq message

Subject: [ciq] The next version of CIQ Standards will be available on 31 May2002 for review

CIQ TC

We hope to have Version 2.0 of xNAL, xNL, xAL and xCIL standards for TC
review and
may be public review at the same time by 31 May 2002. I will circulate the
specs. to you.
V1.1 of xCRL will also be ready for review by 31 May 2002.

- The schemas with full namespace support is now ready
- The corresponding DTDs are also ready
- The sample XML examples are ready
- General Standards description document (DTD and Schema combined) for all
the standards
  is ready and will be available as a PDF file.

Work is in progress now to generate HTML documents for all the schemas and
we expect
it to be ready by 31 May 2002.

My suggestion is to release these versions to the TC and also to the public
at the same time
for a 30 day review period.

Once this is out of the way, we can start working on the leveling of
addresses as we discussed
in our last conference call. Please come up with you thoughts along these
lines. David is
working on the AssemblyDoc documentation and once it is available, he will
circulate it to the TC.

Regards

Ram