ciq message

Subject: [ciq] FW: Our (potential) use of CIQ XML Standards

CIQ TC

Another potential use of CIQ Standards.

Regards

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: Hochsteger Andreas /INFO-MA [mailto:Andreas.Hochsteger@oeamtc.at]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 October 2002 8:35 PM
To: 'rkumar@msi.com.au'
Cc: Haginger Thomas /OI&T
Subject: Our (potential) use of CIQ XML Standards

Hi!

You mentioned on http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq/download.shtml
that we should tell you our potential use of the standards.

Well, we are currently trying to develop Web Services to capsulate the query
for customer information and further display them on different clients
(applications, intranet, ...).
Therefore we want to exchange the customer information via XML.
Instead of defining yet another XML standard by ourselves we are first
investigating existing standards and see if they fit our needs.

Bye,

	Andreas Hochsteger