ciq message

Subject: FW: possible use of xCIL

CIQ TC

Another potential use of CIQ standards

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: John Skinner [mailto:info@projectime.de]
Sent: Thursday, 3 April 2003 3:53 AM
To: rkumar@msi.com.au
Subject: possible use of xCIL

Hi guys,

I am writing a database application to manage art galleries, museums,
private collections and fine art trade. It needs an address list
function, and I am loathe to create this from scratch if there were
suitable standards available. The connection was via XML, which I intend
to offer as an export (and maybe import) format.

Should I decide to use xCIL, I'll write again.

thanks
John