ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] requirements for the next version of xNL and xAL

Ram,

Just finished presenting on CAM and CIQ to Washington XMLUG and also
OAGIS meeting at NIST.

I think creating CAM templates would allow you to show the go-forward here,
and also support migration between versions if there are any issues.

I'd also like to start work on a 3-way - UBL-CIQ-CAM demo that we can
add to the next revision of the specifications.

I'll past the latest PPT doc's to the CAM swiki site and let you know once
those are accessible.

Thanks, DW
Message text written by "Ram Kumar"

We have to be very careful on when to release a new version as we should
not be percieved as being changing the specifications way too often as
it could backfire on us very badly.

Any views?

<