ciq message

Subject: FW: CIQ XML Standards

CIQ TC,

Interesting application (potential) of CIQ standards!

Regards,

Ram
-----Original Message-----
From: j6imops@pjhq.mod.uk [mailto:j6imops@pjhq.mod.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 August 2003 6:05 PM
To: rkumar@msi.com.au
Subject: CIQ XML Standards

To Mr Kumar

I am responsible for Information Exploitation in operations, working from the communications division in the Permanent Joint Headquarters (UK).  We are looking at the challenges of NA standardisation in the coalition force tasked with peace support in south east Iraq.

Regards

Brian Leyshon
Lt Cdr RN
IX Ops SO2

.

The information contained within the email and any subsequent correspondence is private and intended solely for the nominated recipient(s). For those other than the recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any actiontaken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect Government (Defence) Policy. PJHQ accept no responsibilty should the this email contain any form of malicious code.