ciq message

Subject: Fwd: Invitation to join the URISAAddressStandards group

Hi Patrick and Mary,

I received invitation from the URISA Address Standards Group to
represent on behalf of OASIS and I have signed up.

Regards,

Ram
CIQ TC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: URISAAddressStandards moderator
<URISAAddressStandards-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2005 13:38:51 -0000
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com

This invitation expires in 7 days.Saturday, 11 June 2005 - 1:38 PM GMT

hilary.perkins@gmail.com has invited you to join the
URISAAddressStandards group!

This is an invitation to join the URISA Addressing Standard Working
Group yahoo group set up for this topic. At this point the group is
set for broadcast emails only. General discussions should take place
on the twiki site (a collaborative website set to develop the
standard). You'll be added to this site as well.

If you accept the invitation, please have a look around the yahoo site
and review the background documents have been posted. Pay particular
attention to the FGDC-approved proposal which outlines the Working
Group's activities for the next year or so.

Please also send me your detailed contact information.

You'll see that we've divided up the standards process into 4 parts:
Policy and Coordination, Content and Classification, Quality, and
Transfer. At each level, we would like participants to determine if
they'd like to be participants (actively involved in crafting the
standard), reviewers (reviews and comments), or overall observers. If
you would, please pick where you'd like to get involved and at what
level.

Thanks for your willingness to participate in this important effort.
Feel free to email or phone me with any questions.

Sincerely,
Hilary Perkins
hilary.perkins@gmail.com or hilary.pekins@jacobs.com
314.335.4909

Join this group!

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. Yahoo!
Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for
members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has
happened, please notify us. You may also change your email preferences
to stop receiving group invitations in the future. Your use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to our Terms of Service.