ciq message

Subject: Review period ends

CIQ TC,

Thanks to all those who provided feedback on the V3.0 specifications
during the 30 day review period. The feedbacks were useful and the
issue log in the document section lists all the feedback we received
so far. XBR Group will be providing their feedback by 12 August. Once
we receive them, we will start reviewing the feedback and make
appropriate changes to the specs. For those of you who did not have
any feedback to be provided, I assume that you are happy with the
draft specs.

After the changes, we will call for vote on the specs. by CIQ TC to be
adopted as the committee drafts.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ram