ciq message

Subject: Please review the draft specs. by 16 January 2006

CIQ TC,

I have uploaded the CIQ Specs. V3.0 draft for your review.
Please review the specs. by 16 January 2006. After the
review period, if there are no issues, we will vote on it to
make it available for 60 days public review.

In the past couple of months, significant effort has been
put in developing these specifications.

Looking forward to your review.

Regards,

Ram Kumar