ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Re: *SPAM* Re: [ciq] Closing date for review of CIQ Specs. V3.0 d ue 16 Janua ry 2006

Hi all,

I think Michael is quite right here.
I'll change the schemas to make those top-level elements complex types as well and we'll see if it's any good.

Michael, it would be very useful if you could give a real life example of how you need to extend those types.

Cheers,
Max

From: Ram Kumar [mailto:kumar.sydney@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2006 18:03
To: Colin.Wallis@ssc.govt.nz
Cc: Michael.Roytman@vertexinc.com; max.voskob@paradise.net.nz; ciq@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Colin,

As Max pointed out, this is the reason why we wanted the schema structure to remain
intact, but provide the ability to change the attributes as required to meet individual requirements. As I pointed out earlier, flexibility in the schema structure causes interop.
problems and that leads to complex data exchange agreements between parties.

Michael,

If you can provide an example of where you think CIQ V3.0 is causing trouble, I might
be able to understand the problem better.

Thanks

Ram