ciq message

Subject: Re: FW: [ciq] Groups - CIQ Tax XML materials (CIQ-TaxXML.zip) uploaded

Ram,

schema.zip contains everything you need. Sorry for the double inclusion. If
you unzip the file, while preserving the structure, it should work. Please
just work on CoRApplication.xsd with the new CIQ schemas for now. Hope this
helps,

Michael.

|         |           Ram Kumar        |
|         |           <kumar.sydney@gma|
|         |           il.com>          |
|         |           02/14/2006 06:40 |
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       "Michael.Roytman@vertexinc.com" <Michael.Roytman@vertexinc.com>                                               |
  |       cc:       ciq@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  Re: FW: [ciq] Groups - CIQ Tax XML materials (CIQ-TaxXML.zip) uploaded                                        |

Hi Michael,

When I open some schemas, it complains about missing schemas like
TaxCore.xsd,
and in the package there is a zip file called schema.zip. What is it? Is it
possible to look into the package and send the right set of files and all
the required files? Also, it will be great if you let me know
what schemas have to be changed. Makes things easier for me then.

Thanks

Regards,

Ram

On 2/15/06, Michael.Roytman@vertexinc.com <Michael.Roytman@vertexinc.com >
wrote:

Hi Ram,

The Tax XML meeting in London will take place next week Feb 22-24. It would
be ideal if I receive any working samples from you by then. Let me know if
you have any questions about the materials I had posted.
Regards,

Michael.

|         |           "Ram Kumar"      |
|         |           < ram.kumar@oasis-|
|         |           open.org>        |
|         |           02/14/2006 03:03 |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|       cc:       <ciq@lists.oasis-open.org>
|
|       Subject:  Re: FW: [ciq] Groups - CIQ Tax XML materials (
CIQ-TaxXML.zip) uploaded                                        |

Hi Michael,

Max and I will look into and see how to apply the latest version of ciq
specs.
We might have questions for you if we come across any issue. When do you
want the samples done by?

Regards,

Ram