ciq message

Subject: Fwd: Interoperability problems XBRL vs. CIQ

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hugh Wallis <hughwallis@xbrl.org>
Date: Jun 9, 2006 11:20 PM
Subject: RE: Interoperability problems XBRL vs. CIQ
To: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>

Thank you Ram.

The issues I raised were described in more detail in the e-mail I sent you
on May 1st, a copy of which is attached here.

I am currently in the process of providing this input formally via the web
page at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=ciq.
Unfortunately this page does not provide the means to include attachments
and so the TC will have to obtain them from you via this e-mail.

Thanks

Hugh

Hugh Wallis
XBRL International Inc. - Standards Development
hughwallis@xbrl.org
+1 416-238-2553
Skype: hughwallis
MSN: hughwallis@hotmail.com (but do not send e-mail to this address)