ciq message

Subject: Re: CIQ v3

Hi John,

We have identified a small problem in CIQ V3 with reference to XLINK we use.
This causes interoperability problems between CIQ and XBRL as
XBRL also uses XLINK and has issues like CIQ. So, CIQ and XBRL plan to
work together to fix this problem. We hope to fix this soon. We
believe that this is an XLINK spec. problem and we have also
approached W3C regarding this.

Meanwhile, I suggest EML to start looking into CIQ V3 on how it can be used
in EML and give some feedback.

Will keep u updated.

Regards,

Ram