ciq message

Subject: Fwd: CIQ xAL used to represent international addresses by latest version of Google Earth

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Date: Aug 18, 2006 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: CIQ xAL used to represent international addresses by
latest version of Google Earth
To: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>, mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

Thanks Ram,

It might be a good idea to announce this to the membership at large.
I plan to be recommending this specification as part of a number of
identity management applications that comprise a combined, federated,
probabilistic matching identity management system that I think is the
logical extension of the various threads of identity authentication
and authorization schemes that have developed staying power over the
last few years. I plan to be making this recommendation in a number
of widespread contexts, including the  Medical Banking Project
Cyberwar Work Group on one hand, the federal interagency community
represented by the SOA Community of Practice (SOACoP) and the
Semantic Interoperability CoP (SICoP), and in the OASIS Emergency
Management Technical Committee. I will also suggest it as a logical
extension of the HumanMarkup TC work that is winding down.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks