ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] xLink implementation of xBRL

Hi David,

I have successfully included the xlink specs. into CIQ yesterday. I have
also included the reference key
approach that we used to have in V2.0. BTW, it gives the options to
either use xlink or standard ref. approach.

I will be circulating the revised specs. with all documents soon for
review and I am working hard on getting
everything done.

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development