ciq message

Subject: Draft XML Schemas of CIQ V3.0 PRD 2 for review

TC,

Enclosed are the schemas for your review. I have included xLink and key ref options.
Also, see that that address now has the capability to be customised to support different
countries. This has been done by providing enumeration list (that is customisable by end
users) for key data components like administrative areas, sub administrative area, locality,
sub locality, premesis and sub premesis.

I am working on finalising the examples and documentation.

Thanks

Regards,

Ram

CIQ V3 PRD2 Schemas.zip