ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] Use of CIQ xAL 3.0 to represent sample EML Addresses

Hi David,

You promised to look into CIQ V3.0 draft schemas and propose
alternatives to xLink.
I am seriously thinking of going ahead with xlink option and with key
ref as additional
option to proceed with the specs. So far (since ciq formation) nobody
have had any
issues with references to other parties.

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development