ciq message

Subject: CIQ V3.0 Public Review Draft 02 - Will be available for your review today

Team,

I have spent the weekend completing the CIQ V3.0 Public Review Draft 02 package for your review before
we go on for official public review. I will be posting the package in a couple of hours time. The
package will contain:

- Word documentation on CIQ V3.0
  - General introduction and overview
  - Name, Address and Party Specs
  - Release Notes
  - Technical Overview
  - Technical FAQ

- XML Schemas (xNL, xAL,  xNAL and xPIL)

- XML Examples for the XML Schemas

- HTML documentation of the XML Schemas

Please spend some time to review the work and pass on your comments.
The review will start today (18 December) and end on 1January 2007 - two weeks).
Once the review comments are received, changes will be done to the specs., and
we will vote to release the package for public review. We need to decide whether
we want to go for 15 day public review or 60 day public review again.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Ram