ciq message

Subject: Re: Possibility to describe name change of a person using xPIL?

Hi Ville,
Yes, this change of party name (person or organisation) and even
addresses of a party are captured by
CIQ including validity dates (date valid from and to). You have to make
sure that the attribute value
"Current" and "Former" is defined in the enumeration list which is a
separate file (xNL-types.xsd).

Please let me know what issue you have with the current specs., that
cannot meet your requirements.

We will be releasing v3.0 of CIQ for public review very soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Ram

--
Ram Kumar
Manager - Technical Committee Development