ciq message

Subject: Finally......CIQ V3.0 is now ready

Dear all,

CIQ V3.0 is now ready...finally! It has been a long, but a worthwhile journey.

Many thanks to Carl Reed, CTO of Open Geospatial Consortium, and
Colin Wallis and Liz Kolster of New Zealand State Service Commission for
their work on the location coordinates section of CIQ xAL.

Many thanks to Ken Holeman, Chair of OASIS Code List TC for his
great assistance in getting UMCLVV approach and Genericode implemented
in CIQ V3.0.

Many thanks to Hugh Wallis, Technical Director of xBRL for working with
CIQ TC to sort out the xLink incompatibility issue by implementing
xLink that is used by CIQ V3.0 and xBRL to enable interoperability
between CIQ and xBRL.

This has been a great team effort involving different standards groups.

I will send out the final version of CIQ V3.0 package for your review
and approval to move it to 60 days public review.

I am very tired....but it has been a worthwhile effort and I have no doubt that
CIQ V3.0 will be very powerful to meet the requirements of end users.

Thanks for all your support and assistance.

Regards,

Ram