ciq message

Subject: Work on CIQ xPRL v3.0

Team,

Today I have started my work on xPRL v3.0 to define the following
relationships:

- Person To Person Relationship, and vice versa
- Person to Organisation Relationship, and vice versa
- Organisation to Organisation Relationship

I will be using xCRL v2.0 as the basis to define this.

xPRL will reuse xPIL, xNL, and xAL entities.

Any suggestion on what key entities should be included in these relationships?

Regards,

Ram