ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] xPRL Draft Data Model

Hi John,

Thanks. I will look into it and get back to you. Yes, a group could be a
label (non legal entity) which
groups many parties together. For example a group consisting of many
parties (person or organisation)
has a relationship with another group of many parties. Each party in the
group and its relevance/relationship
to the group should be listed also. These sorts of groups are very
common in many countries and in particular,
asian regions.

Regards,

Ram