ciq message

Subject: Fwd: [codelist] Presentation on Genericode and UMCLVV

Team,

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harris, Jim <jharris@ncsc.dni.us>
Date: Jul 24, 2007 4:20 AM
To: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Cc: gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com

Ram:

Thank you for your recent posting to the CLR TC list. Your posting was actually quite timely in that I am introducing the genericode specification to the Electronic Court Filing (ECF) TC next week. With your permission, I would like to use your presentation at the ECF TC meeting. Ken is also participating by phone to help communicate what genericode is all about, so his familiarity with your presentation will make the job much easier.

The referenced case study using the value and validation methodology is also very interesting for two reasons. One, it's a good example using an approach that I think would be similarly applied in the ECF specification. Second, it might spark some interest in the work of the CIQ TC because we have a significant need for maintaining party information, relationships and roles in electronic court filing.

Regards,

Jim Harris

Jim Harris

National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Ave., Williamsburg, VA 23185-4147

phone: 757-259-1804 | fax: 757-564-2048 | jharris@ncsc.dni.us | http://www.ncsconline.org