ciq message

Subject: xPRL Specs v3.0 WD 01 review?

Team,

Just wondering whether you managed to find about 30-60 mins of your time to review the xPRL v3.0 WD 01 specs? It should be pretty straightforward as the specs. uses CIQ v3.0 CS.

If you do not have any issues with the specs, can we go for a vote to make it a committee draft?

Please advise. If I do not hear from you in the next couple of days, I will assume that you are happy with the draft.

Thanks

Regards,

Ram