ciq message

Subject: Please review Working Draft 02 of xPRL v3.0 by 22 February 2008

TC Members,

I have uploaded the revised version of xPRL v3.0 working draft 02 package for your review. This includes all comments from working draft 01 review.

Please review the document by 22 February 2008. This review includes the errata xAL v3.0 schema also. I want to take this spec. into Committee Draft next week and I will be calling for your vote.

So please spend 30 minutes of your time reviewing this specs.

Thanks

Regards,

Ram