ciq message

Subject: Progress of CIQ v3.0 for 15 days public review

Dear TC,

Just to let you know that approval of CIQ V3.0 package for 15 days public review is
still will the OASIS TC Administrator. The TC Administrator will review the package
once earlier requests from other TCs have been addressed.

Will keep you updated.

Once the 15 days review is completed, we will go for CS status ballot subject
to no issues during public review period. Once v3.0 becomes Committe Specs. 02,
I will organise 60 days public review of xPRL V3.0.

Thank you,

Regards,

Ram Kumar