ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] ACORD and OASIS CIQ TC

Thanks Ram
Interesting.
I know someone in Wellington who was, until recently, remotely working
for a big British insurer on XML applications including the CIQ space. I
recall ACORD being mentioned but I think his outfit went and did
something different.  I'll see if he can throw any light on it..
Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: kumar.sydney@gmail.com [mailto:kumar.sydney@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 28 August 2008 12:27 p.m.
To: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: kumar.sydney@gmail.com
Subject: [ciq] ACORD and OASIS CIQ TC

Dear TC Members,

I had a chance to meet the entire ACORD Group executives in Australia in
the last couple of days as they are working on setting up ACORD
Australia. The VP of Standards at ACORD told me that they are not happy
with their Party Models as they are not truly global and he has promised
to look into our Party models. I have sent a detailed email to him and
his group (upon his request) about the history behind our work and what
we have achieved so far.

Will keep you updated.

Thank you

Regards,