ciq message

Subject: RE: Mary, please advise - 60 days public review of xPRL V3.0

Hi Mary,

My apologies for some confusion here....
1. xPRL specification was planned to go for public review immediately after 15 days public review of CIQ V3.0 PRD03 which was planned for April 2008. So, the xPRL package had references to the CIQ V3.0 PRD03 dates and package names.
2. xPRL will not have any CIQ V3.0 CS02 schemas and insted will have references to them (my apologies for the confusion)
3. Yes, you do not have xPRL V3.0 package for your review yet.

Now, given that I will be referencing the latest CIQ V3.0 CS02 package name details and the dates of its release in xPRL (though the schemas or documents have not changed since April 2008 except for the version and dates), will this change require a new vote to move this specs. for 60 days public review announcement or does the earlier vote we had is still valid?

Thanks and Regards,

Ram
-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2008 10:28 AM
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ram,

  Are you saying that I was supposed to start a 60-day review at the same time? I thought we were waiting on the errata first. My apologies!

  With xPRL as a separate specification, it should not have the CIQ v3.0 schemas incorporated; instead they should just be referenced.

  I don't believe I have the files for xPRL to review for the announcement.

Thanks!

Mary