ciq message

Subject: Re: ACORD and OASIS CIQ TC

Team,

FYI

Regards,

Ram

From: Ram Kumar
Sent: Tuesday, 30 September 2008 1:24 PM
To: 'Neugebauer, Frank'
Cc: Chumbley, Lloyd; Schipani, Kevin; 'astitzer@acord.org'
Subject: ACORD AND OASIS CIQ

Hi Frank et al,

Thank you for the meeting with OASIS CIQ TC last week. The action items arising out of the meeting is that you and Lloyd will contact Jamie Clark, Director of Standards Development who is also the OASIS Staff Contact for OASIS CIQ TC, regarding this potential harmonization work.

Meanwhile I suggest you to feel free to subscribe to the OASIS CIQ TC mailing list (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq). On Oct.3, 2008, OASIS CIQ V3.0 specification for Party name (xNL), address (xAL) and party centric information (xPIL) will become an approved committee specification after having gone through public review period and been voted by the TC to become committee specification.

OASIS CIQ V3.0 specification for party relationships and roles (xPRL) will go for 60 day public review next month.

I noticed that you are all subscribed to OASIS Code List TC. I am also a member of the TC and OASIS CIQ Specifications use (optional) code list TC specs.

BTW, I met Alan in today's face to face ACORD Australia Business Group meeting held in Sydney.

Thanks
Regards,

Ram Kumar