ciq message

Subject: RE: OASIS CIQ V3.0 CS02 and Revised Charter for formal approval through formal ballot.

This is to confirm that the ballot to approve the revised charter passed; OASIS IT is in the process of updating the TC Charter page. As soon as that is done I will announce the new charter to the membership.

Regards,

Mary

From: Ram Kumar [mailto:kumar.sydney@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 5:29 AM
To: Mary McRae
Cc: James Bryce Clark

Hi Mary,

OASIS CIQ TC has voted within the TC (internal and informal) to submit the following for formal approval through a formal ballot set up by you. The TC ballot results (internal and informal) are in:

1. CIQ TC Revised Charter for Formal Approval

2. OASIS CIQ V3.0 PRD03 for Formal Approval as OASIS CIQ V3.0 CS02

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/document.php?document_id=29403

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29403/OASIS%20CIQ%20V3.0%20CS02.zip

Please let me know whether everything is fine for you to setup the formal ballot.

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Ram