ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] CIQ xPRL V3.0 package for 60 days public review - For your reviewand announcement

Ram,

Why does the package not include all the XSD to make the schema parse correctly?

This is annoying! Means I have to go somewhere else (where?) to find all the dependent schemas.

Surely we can add a subdirectory with the other schemas in it and import accordingly?

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ciq] CIQ xPRL V3.0 package for 60 days public review - For
your review and announcement
From: "Ram Kumar" <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, November 01, 2008 8:51 pm
To: "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Cc: ciq <ciq@lists.oasis-open.org>, "liz.kolster@ssc.govt.nz"
<liz.kolster@ssc.govt.nz>

Hi Mary,

CIQ TC is keen to release xPRL V3.0 PRD01 for 60 days public review. The package location details are as follows:
View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=29878
Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29878/OASIS%20CIQ%20xPRL%20V3.0%20PRD01.zip

The TC voted to approve the package for public review released. The ballot details are in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/ballot.php?id=1429

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Ram Kumar
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC