ciq message

Subject: Your advice please - thanks

Hi Mary,

Can you please advise the TC on the following questions? Thanks

1. A very minor bug has been identified in the OASIS CIQ V3.0 xPIL schema. A character "#" is missing in one of the attributes. How shall we manage this issue? Do we need to go through the erratta process?

2. Can you please give us an estimated date for releasing the OASIS CIQ V3.0 xPRL specs. that was submitted to you in November 2008 to release it for 60 days public review?

Thank You,

Regards,

Ram Kumar
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC